With consumers now spending more than half of all their digital media time using mobile apps, many brands are launching their own apps in an attempt to better connect with mobile savvy audiences.
While brands such as McDonald’s, Chipotle, Walgreens and many others have successfully used mobile apps to help build loyalty, drive sales and improve the overall customer lifecycle, many other brands have struggled to find an effective strategy.
This morning we published a white paper that was written to help brands get the most value from their mobile apps. Called “Maximizing Branded Apps – What Brands Can Learn from Game Developers About App Engagement & Retention,” the paper delves into the top 10 lessons that brands can and should learn from game developers, a group that has been studying, testing and optimizing app performance for years.
What’s inside the white paper?
- What brands stand to gain from launching their own apps
- The most popular types of branded apps
- How game mechanics can apply to a branded app
- Which Key Performance Indicators branded apps should be tracking
- How the Games-as-a-Service model can benefit brands
- And much more!
Click here to download the white paper today.